Monday, October 7, 2013

An's Reflection on Back to School Night


     My name is An, and  I am in six grade at Byram Intermediate School of New Jersey.  At first, I would like to say thank you to the principals and the teachers who had come up the Student Ambassador Program.  I also would like to send a special thanks to Mr. Morris and Mrs. Garrity who had been chosen me to be Student Ambassador for back to school night.  I was very honor to be in it.  I felt great when I can be able to share all of my experience to the new fifth graders parent.  At that moment, I was nervous and  overwhelmed to be in front of everybody.  It took me a few seconds to be calm and then  I ready to speak.  I was so excited about it and proud of myself to be able to speak in front of the fifth grade parents.  I am so glad I did it.  If I can do it, so can everyone.  I really have a great experience being student ambassador.  I hope that everyone will be working hard and having a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell that you have a lot of pride being an Ambassador. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete