Monday, October 7, 2013

Jack's Reflection on Back to School Night

Dear Mr. Fritzky,


 I’m writing this to tell you about my experiences as a student ambassador at Back to School Night. First of all, I had a wonderful and awesome time working at the event. When I first talked to Mr. Best and was asked to do this, I was a little nervous. He told me that I was assigned to speak about Mr. Mendez, Mrs. Boyer, and him. I started to feel a little better after being told this because those were the three teachers I knew the most about. When it came to Back to School Night I got really nervous! I wasn’t the first one to speak but when I did speak I just let it go and said my speech and I was so happy that I did it. It turns out that it was a very fun experience and I think the parents in the audience liked it too. This program was a very good idea because it gave parents a good idea of what students thought about the teachers and also tips on how to succeed in that grade.  I would definitely recommend doing this again next year. Thank you again for letting me be a part of this.

                                                                        Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jack 

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you did well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, did you write out your speech in advance? I think you must have been very motivated to speak since you were so nervous. How do you think this experience will help you in the future?

    Mr. C
    NoelTigers.com
    Comments4Kids.com

    ReplyDelete