Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Great Math Tool





Original Post 3/31/14






Ten Marks is a website that allows you to register your whole math class and assign work based on Core Curriculum Content State Standards.  For example I registered my entire math class, aligned with CCSS and each student was given a log-in name and password free.  Once the students are registered the teacher can pick a standard for each student, a small group of students, or the whole class to work on.  I envision giving the whole class the same assignments at first, but once I can see common deficiency areas I envision giving differentiated assignments   The website offers the students both hints as well as videos to help them through problems they are struggling with.  It records their responses and if the students earn enough points they earn a certificate or award that allows them game time.  Now if there were only a web-site like this for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment